The education and care sector is preparing for the changes to the National Quality Framework (NQF). Are you across these changes and how they will impact on your role?
In the coming months, we will be showcasing new resources in the ACECQA newsletter to help providers and educators across all service types. Our website has resources to support the sector understand all the changes.
The resources include:
- a PowerPoint presentation outlining the key changes for centre-based and family day care services which can be used at staff meetings and for training purposes
- an information sheet explaining the revised National Quality Standard and other changes from 1 February 2018
- a copy of the revised National Quality Standard, in handout and poster formats
- a helpful comparison of the current and revised NQS
- an information sheet that summarises all decisions outlined in the Decision Regulation Impact Statement
- frequently asked questions about the key changes to the NQF.
More guidance materials including a new Guide to the National Quality Framework and information sheets will be published in coming months. Visit the ACECQA website for the full range of resources and more information.